Description – Tadapx is the new generation stimulant for sexual function. It has two active ingredient : Tadalafil and Dapoxetine. Tadapox is the medicine used to cure both erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation, as Tadapox is one of the best drugs to treat erectile dysfunction its peculiarity being 36hours action time. Dapoxetine is the only FDA approved drug used to treat premature ejaculation.
- When a man is sexually stimulated, nitric oxide is released into the penis. Nitric oxide enables the production of cGMP, which controls the dilation and contraction of the blood vessels that carry blood to and from the penis.
- Another substance, PDE5, destroys cGMP. When this occurs, the blood vessels return to their normal size, and the erection ends. Sildenafil stops PDE5 from destroying cGMP. This causes the erection to last for longer.
- Dapoxetine inhibits serotonin transporter, this increases the serotonin’s action at the synaptic cleft, this leads to delayed ejaculation.
- Tadapox is taken 1 hour before planned sexual activity and it takes 30 tyo 45 minutes to start working and it lasts upto 4 to 5 hours.
- One dose should be taken with a glass of water.
- For full effects take it while fasting as food may delay its effectiveness.
- Do not consume alcohol or Marijuana while taking Tadapox.
Consult your doctor before taking Tadapox if you are allergic to anything.
- Do not consume alcohol along with Tadapox as it will reduce the drugs effectiveness.
- Do not take other impotence treatment along with Tadapox.
- Avoid if you have HIV / AIDS medication treatment going on.
- Avoid nitrate and ingredients containing in this drug.
- Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
- Redness of skin and itchiness
- Headache and high agitation.
Side effects that you should report to your prescribe or health care professional as soon as possible.
- back pain
- changes in hearing such as loss of hearing or ringing in ears
- changes in vision such as loss of vision, blurred vision, eyes being more sensitive to light, or trouble telling the difference between blue and green objects or objects having a blue color tinge to them
- chest pain or palpitations
- difficulty breathing, shortness of breath
- eyelid swelling
- muscle aches
- prolonged erection (lasting longer than 4 hours)
- skin rash, itching
There are no reviews yet.