DESCRIPTION – Generic Erythrocin is a very effective antibiotic used to treat bacterial infections. Erythrocin falls in the class of Macrolide antibiotics. It is used to treat respiratory tract infections, skin infections, pelvic inflammatory diseases. This medicine can only be used in the treatment of bacterial infections and not any other infections caused by fungi or viruses.
- It kills the outer membrane of the bacteria that infect the body.
- This medicine cuts the nutrients that go to the bacteria through which it grows.
- This creates starvation and ultimately kills the bacteria.
- The bacteria will be completely flushed out provided you take the entire dosage prescribed to you.
- Erythrocin has the capacity to inhibit the bacteria right away in the very beginning.
- Take this medicine as per your physician’s instructions.
- It can be taken orally and mostly before a meal.
- It is best to consume this medicine on an empty stomach.
- The dosage also depends on the disease and its severity.
- Complete the whole course of the given prescription to completely eradicate the infection.
- Consult your physician before consuming this medicine for any allergies.
- This medicine might cause some serious allergic reactions.
- This medicine may also increase your heart rate and you might also feel dizzy.
SIDE EFFECTS –
- Stomach ache
- Do not consume if you are pregnant it may be fatal.
- Before going into a surgery mention to your doctor that you are taking Erythrocin.
- Breastfeeding moms should not take this medicine as the medicine easily enters the bloodstream. So the medicine may be transferred to the baby through milk.
- Elderly people may be more sensitive to this medicine.
There are no reviews yet.