DESCRIPTION – Generic Norofloxacin is a very effective antibiotic used to treat bacterial infections. Norofloxacin falls in the class of Fluoroquinolone antibiotics. This medicine can be used in the treatment of Prostate inflammation, Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), Gynecological infection, Gonnorhea, and Bladder infections.
- Norofloxacin is a broad-spectrum drug.
- It kills the outer membrane of the bacteria that infect the body.
- This medicine cuts the nutrients that go to the bacteria through which it grows.
- This creates starvation and ultimately kills the bacteria.
- The bacteria will be completely flushed out provided you take the entire dosage prescribed to you.
- You can take Norofloxacin as per your doctor’s instructions, usually, it is taken with water.
- Avoid eating food and dairy products 2 hours before consuming this medicine.
- Drink plenty of water to avoid side effects.
- The dosage also depends on the disease and its severity.
- Avoid consuming large amounts of coffee and caffeine.
- If you are prone to allergic reactions from any ingredients containing in this medicine, do not consume this medicine.
- Do not take this medicine with any other antibiotics, if so mention it to your doctor.
- If you are diabetic, you will have to check your Sugar regularly as Norfloxacin may cause some alterations in sugar levels.
- Do not drive or use any heavy machinery that requires alertness as Norofloxacin will make you drowsy and dizzy.
- Stomach ache
- Do not consume if you are pregnant it may be fatal.
- This medicine can make you sensitive to the sun. Avoid going out in the sun or protect yourselves when out in the sun in order to avoid any reactions.
- Before going into a surgery mention to your doctor that you are taking Norfloxacin.