Description – Testosterone is a white or creamy white crystalline powder, odorless or nearly so and stable in air. It is insoluble in water, freely soluble in alcohol, chloroform, dioxane, ether, and soluble in vegetable oil. Testosterone is the primary male sex hormone and is largely responsible for some of the physical and psychological development of men. This drug contains 250 mg of hormone Testosterone Cypionate per ml.
- Cypionex promotes sex drive, as well as both muscle gain and fat loss.
- Testosterone Cypionate is simply testosterone which has undergone 17beta-esterification, to allow for a steady release over the course of about a week.
- Besides this difference (the ester), this form of testosterone will do what all others do.
- This drug contains 250 mg of hormone Testosterone Cypionate per ml.
- Cypionex is a good choice for the first time steroid user.
- A simple cycle consisting of 500 mg of cypionate weekly for 10 weeks, with ancillaries on hand, and standard post cycle therapy makes a good first cycle and can create some excellent gains in muscle mass.
- For maximum efficiency, every day or every other day injections of Sustanon are normally administered.
- Doses of 200 – 100 mg a week are common using Cypionex, with excellent results found midway at about 500 mg or less for the first time user and between 500 – 1000 mg weekly for the more advanced athlete.
- Weekly totals of 250 – 1000 mg weekly are frequently used, and sometimes more for the highly advanced athlete.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to any ingredients in this drug. This drug may contain sesame oil which may cause allergic reactions in some people.
- Tell your doctor if you have had a medical history like cancer, tumor, heart disease, kidney disease.
- If you are diabetic this drug may reduce your sugar levels, check your sugar regularly and let your doctor know.
- This drug may also increase your cholesterol levels, your doctor will be able to examine it.
- Changes in skin color.
- Loss of sexual appeal
- Oily skin
- Hair loss
Consult your doctor right away if the following symptoms last for a longer time.
- Mood swings/ mental changes ( anxiety, anger, depression)
- Trouble sleeping, snoring
- Signs of severe liver disease like abdominal pain, yellowish eyes, dark urine)
- Shortness of breath/ rapid breathing, Chest/jaw/arm pain
- Sudden fainting/ dizziness
- Body swelling