Description – Super P-Force (sildenafil-100 + dapoxetine-60) is the remedy used to successfully treat impotence and prolong the time for ejaculation in men. Sildenafil belongs to PDE-5 inhibitors and dilates the blood vessels in the male body, especially in the genital area, which allows a stronger blood flow to the penis. It blocks the action of cGMP-specific enzyme, thus, promoting vasodilation and muscle relaxation. Dapoxetine is a serotonin reuptake inhibitor, and it is the only medicine that has a regulatory approval to treat PE by allowing men to have a longer intercourse and treat fast climax.
- Sildenafil in Super P-Force works on erectile dysfunction.
- When a man is sexually stimulated, nitric oxide is released into the penis. Nitric oxide enables the production of cGMP, which controls the dilation and contraction of the blood vessels that carry blood to and from the penis.
- Another substance, PDE5, destroys cGMP. When this occurs, the blood vessels return to their normal size, and the erection ends. Sildenafil stops PDE5 from destroying cGMP. This causes the erection to last for longer.
- Dapoxetine is the only regulatory approved drug that treats premature ejaculation in men and helps them to have intercourse for longer time and and cure fast climax.
- Super P-Force 160mg can be taken whole with by mouth with water.
- It should be taken 1 hour before planned sexual activity.
- It will start its maximum effects within 30 minutes and will last upto 4 to 5 hours.
- Avoid alcohol and food when you plan to take the drug.
- This medicine is to be taken only when you plan to have sex and is not meant for regular usage.
Avoid a combination of the following with Super P-Force-
- Nitroprusside and nitroglycerin medicines, Poppers, MAOIs, CYP3A4 inhibitors, SNRIs, SSRIs, tricyclic and lithium antidepressants, Azole antifungal remedies, Serotonin-elevating drugs, such as Tramadol, St. John’s Wort, Triptans, L-Triptophans and some others, ART protease inhibitors, HIV meds and organ donor recipient remedies.
It is not suitable for all groups of patients due to its action and composition, so you should consult a healthcare provider before the drug administration if you suffer from any of the following conditions:
- Hyper- or hypotension
- Severe arrhythmia
- Stroke or heart attack
- Cardiovascular diseases of any kind and origin, including general ventricular outflow obstruction and aortic stenosis
- Coronary artery disease or cardiac failure
- Sickle cell anemia or other types of anemia
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
Side effects that you should report to your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible.
- back pain
- changes in hearing such as loss of hearing or ringing in ears
- changes in vision such as loss of vision, blurred vision, eyes being more sensitive to light, or trouble telling the difference between blue and green objects or objects having a blue color tinge to them
- chest pain or palpitations
- difficulty breathing, shortness of breath
- eyelid swelling
- muscle aches
- prolonged erection (lasting longer than 4 hours)
- skin rash, itching